Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strangest Question

Yesterday I got Grouper a lot. It's not my favorite, but it does make time go fast. Right now is "Band Kid Season" I've decided. Having once been a band kid I love having them with us. Teenagers are always interesting and it's an ego boost to be told countless times a day that you're loved by teenage boys...

Those tidbits are both important for this story. :)

I was grouping my third or fourth group of band kids. This particular group was very excited about Disney and very talkative. They asked a lot of questions about the roller coaster and my job. I tried to answer in a short amount of time so that I could timely get them on the ride. Right before I seated our young Guests one boy in the line asked me if I would give him my  name tag... what? LOL I told him no and he asked again this time offering me all the trading pins on his lanyard for my name tag. I still told him no. I'm pretty positive I'd get in trouble for that. It was the strangest question I've ever been asked.

Do you want to know what the most common question is? "How long is the wait time?" I don't understand that question in the slightest because the only time I've ever been asked it is when I'm standing directly beneath a sign that says: "Standby Line wait time is ____ minutes". It's right there... okay.

:) Night night!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you don't get more comments on your blog. I LOVE this one! Very funny about the ego boost and those teenage boys! LOL And the wait time sign above your head! Hilarious! LOL I saw the pics on Amber's Facebook of you doing your job! YOu should post those here so people can see what it really looks like! :-) Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete